Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sugar Almond Puff

Nope, the puff pastry is not home made. I bought myself a packet of ready made puff pastry last a few days ago and I could manage to turn them into delicious sugar almond puffs for our breakfast today.

In fact, I was thinking of making puff pastry quite sometime ago,however, I just dropped my idea due to its lengthy and tedious procedures. I knew home made stuffs are still the best,but being lazy me, I chose store bought ready made pastry to fulfil my wish of making some puffs.

The idea of making crispy almond puff is adapted from
Ancoo's hobby. It is extremely easy to made. Just roll out the pastry into 1cm thick square. Cut them into small pieces. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle some almond meal and sugar on top and bake in 180 degree C oven for 13 mins. How easy! Save my time/energy and yet delicious :-).



5 comments:

Andy Myint said...

easy to cook yet looks yummy... I will definitely try this.. cool... my kids will like it..

စူးနွယ်လေး said...

Evy ေရ...တို႔သိပ္ႀကိဳက္တဲ႔ မုန္႔ပဲ..ဒီမွာေတာ႔ အလိပ္႐ွည္႐ွည္ေလးေတြကို အထဲက almond ခ်ဳိခ်ဳိေလး အဆာသြပ္ထားတာ ၀ယ္စားျဖစ္တယ္..

Anonymous said...

ဟြန္ ့မုန္ ့ေတြကလည္း လုပ္တတ္လိုက္တာေနာ္
သင္တန္းေရာေပးလားဟင္ မမ :)
ေန ့တိုင္းေရာက္ျဖစ္တယ္ ဒီေန ့ေတာ့ ေျခရာေလး ခ်န္ထားခဲ့ခ်င္လို ့

ရံုေလး(ျမဴးသွ်ရီ)

Bakericious said...

looks so cripsy lei, must be very yummy. Evy, u are tempting me!

Evy said...

Hi Ko Andy, thanks for dropping by. Yeah, very easy to made these.

စူးႏြယ္=> အဲလုိ Almond အစာသြပ္တာေတာ႔ မစားဘူးေသးဘူး။ ေတာ္ေတာ္ေကာင္းမယ္နဲ႔တူတယ္။

ရံုေလး => ဘယ္ေတြေပ်ာက္ေနတာလဲ။ ၿပန္လာခဲ႔ေတာ႔ေလ။ ဟင္းခ်က္တာေလးေတြတင္ပါဦး။

Hi Jess, yes it is cripsy and best to serve while warm.